- • tf2.store is not provided with your Steam login credentials upon signing in. We will NEVER ask for your Steam password or any of your private data.
- • The only data received by our service is information which is publicly available on your Steam profile, including SteamID64 which is a unique identifer that gives us access to information already available on your Steam profile.
- • Of the received data, we only store avatar, username and SteamID64.
- • When initiating a trade, we will gather information about whether or not you are currently on a trade hold. This information is not stored.
- • Your inventory will be temporarily cached for performance reasons.
- • tf2.store does not collect Steam Login credentials from its users, therefore if a user gets hijacked or loses access to his/her Steam Account tf2.store, BBN CANNOT assist in users accounts recovery. tf2.store shall not be held liable if a user loses access to their Steam account.
- tf2.store does not collect any personal data like cookies or other non-Steam related data from its users. However, in an event where a user decided to contact our support using the support page on tf2.store, we will receive their email address. This email address will be only visible to staff of TF2.Store. The email address provided by the user in the support ticket can be used by our staff to contact the user to help them resolve their issue. TF2.Store will never use those emails to promote its services, or sell them to third parties.